ULN2003 driver are high voltage, high current darlington arrays each containing seven open collector darlington pairs with common emitters.
Each channel rated at 500mA and can withstand peak currents of 600mA.
Suppression diodes are included for inductive load driving and the inputs are pinned opposite the outputs to simplify board layout.
- Seven darlington arrays
- Output current 500ma per driver
- (600mA peak) .output voltage 50v integrated suppression diodes
- Inductive loads outputs can be paralleled
- Higher current .TTL/CMOS/PMOS/DTL compatible inputs inputs pinned opposite outputs to simplify layout.
- Maximum Output Voltage:50V
- Mximum Input Voltage:30V
- Storage Temperature Range:-55 to 150°C