Bluetooth Module Breakout (HC-05)
The Bluetooth Module Breakout is the latest Bluetooth wireless serial cable! This version of the popular Bluetooth uses the HC-05 module. These modems work as a serial (RX/TX) pipe. Any serial stream from 9600 to 115200bps can be passed seamlessly from your computer to your target.
The remote unit can be powered from 3.3V up to 6V for easy battery attachment. All signal pins on the remote unit are 3V-6V tolerant. No level shifting is required. Do not attach this device directly to a serial port. You will need an RS232 to TTL converter circuit or Arduio XBee USB Adapter if you need to attach this to a computer. You can either solder a 6-pin header or individual wires.
Unit comes without a connector. Please see related male and female pins below.
Note: Master devices and Slave devices must be paired each other.Master and Master devices, Slave and Slave devices can’t paired each other. The HC-06 (just suppy slave mode and more easy) Slave mode could paired with PDA, PC etc.
- Bluetooth protocal: Bluetooth Specification v2.0+EDR
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Emission power: ≤4dBm, Class 2
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Speed: Asynchronous: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps, Synchronous: 1Mbps/1Mbps
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Profiles: Bluetooth serial port
- Power supply: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Working temperature: -20 ~ +75 Centigrade
- Dimension: 26.9mm x 13mm x 2.2 mm