100W DC-DC 3V-35V To 3.5V-35V Adjustable Boost Voltage Module
1. Input voltage range: 3-35V DC (Note: the input voltage is less than 4V, voltmeter failure).
2. Input current: 7A.
3. Output voltage range: 3.5-35V DC(please to ensure that output voltage need to above on input voltage).
4. Output current: 6A (max).
5. Output power: 75W (when the input and output voltages greater than 16V up to 100W).
6. Conversion efficiency: 96% (max).
7. Voltmeter range: 4 to 40V, error ±0.1V.
8. Short circuit protection: yes (limit current 14A). (Note: when connected to high-power load, just switched on the impact of current very general meeting current limiting self-locking protection, it is recommended to be switched on firstly, and then access the load).
9. Input reverse polarity protection: None
10. Dimension: 67 x 42 x 12mm.
1. DIY a regulated power supply, 5V input can be output 5-35V adjustable.
2. The power supply for your electronic equipment. For example, 3.7V lithium battery boost to 5V for mobile power; 7.4V or 12V boost to 19V supply power to the laptop
3. As the vehicle power supply for your laptop, PDA or a variety of digital products supply.
Input and output voltage measurement error calibration function:
Long press the switch more than 4 seconds, then enter the voltage measurement error calibration function, at this time IN lights (calibration input terminal), the digital tube flashes showed a positive value (the factory parameter is 0.0), then short press button can change this value (values range from -0.5 to 0.5, the unit is V), positive nubmer means upward calibration, negative number means downward calibration. After adjust the calibration value at the input, long press button for more than 2 seconds, entered the output error calibration, at this time OUT lights (output terminal calibration), and display the output value of calibration, adjustment method is the same as the input, after output calibration value is adjusted, long press the button for more than 2 seconds, to save the set of values and return to normal display voltage, the correction value takes effect immediately and will not lose when power supply drop. (with this function, can satisfy your higher accuracy requirement)